If you’re a utilities specialist worth your salt (see requirements below), we’d love for you to join our team at TheValueChain. But don’t just do it for us – do it for you! Because we’re the kind of place that lets you build the career you want, whether you want to lead, to solve, to present or to create. If you will it, it is no dream!
Who we are
Let’s keep it short and sweet. TheValueChain is a dynamic team of qualified consultants focused on SAP. We help our customers find end-to-end solutions to their digital challenges. We live by our motto: Accelerate. Adapt. Act. In other words, we like to move it, move it!
What we want
We’re looking to add talent to Utilities, one of our 14 units. The Utilities unit helps our customers configure their SAP landscape, allowing them to invoice clients, manage assets and comply with regulations. This unit also transforms business processes, simplifies IT architecture and implements new tools.
How you can add value
If you have any level of experience in utilities – junior, mid-level or senior – we’d love to hear from you. You should:
- Have great analytical skills (specifically the ability to break down complex processes into smaller blocks)
- Have an interest in the technical side of SAP development and deployment
- Be eager to learn new things and to follow relevant market trends
- Have patience (important decisions take time)
- Be flexible and open to shifting priorities
- Have a passion for precision and for getting it right the first time
What it’s like
The main mission of the Utilities unit is to provide our customers with smooth-running SAP systems that allow them to focus on their core business.
In order to do that, you must stay alert to changes in legislation, shifts in business priorities and other innovations that may occur from one day to the next, and respond accordingly. You will need to:
- Focus the right things
- Analyse the impact of a new direction in a short timeframe
- Ensure that the features delivered are sufficiently flexible to support these changes, within a timeframe acceptable to the market
- And while you’re doing all those things, you shouldn’t lose sight of the day-to-day business operations!
What’s in it for you
We believe that unleashing the potential of our employees is the best way to create value – both for our customers and for our employees. Here are five ways in which we do this:
- One team
- Play hard
- Great freedom
- No fluff
- Core commitment
Meet Pieter from Utilities
At TheValueChain, our structure is flat and our teams compact. Innovation is our middle name, so you’ll be immersed in new technologies and solutions.