If you’re an IT developer who’s worth your salt (see requirements below), we’d love for you to join our team at TheValueChain. But don’t just do it for us – do it for you! Because we’re the kind of place that lets you build the career you want, whether you want to lead, to solve, to present or to create. If you will it, it is no dream!
Who we are
Let’s keep it short and sweet. TheValueChain is a dynamic team of qualified consultants focused on SAP. We help our customers find end-to-end solutions to their digital challenges. We live by our motto: Accelerate. Adapt. Act. In other words: we like to move it, move it!
What we want
We’re looking to add talent to Core Development, one of our 14 units. Core Development specialises in ABAP back-end development, authorisations, and BC. Their aim: to build robust reports, services and outputs. They also specialise in authorisations for ECC and Private and Public Cloud.
We’d like you to work in development, authorisations or BC.
How you can add value
As a developer, your skills include:
- an excellent knowledge of ABAP
- a strong command of NetWeaver Gateway
- an affinity with Adobe Forms
- and last but not least: CDS
If you’re interested in the authorisations role, then:
- authorisations have no secrets for you and
- knowledge of GRC is a plus!
And when it comes to BC:
- You possess excellent analytical skills
What it’s like
The main challenges of working in Core Development are:
- knowing how to analyse a technical problem
- translating functional requirements into technical solutions
- keeping up with the latest developments in technology
That’s why, for all of these roles you will need:
- at least four years of experience
- a no-nonsense mentality
- an eagerness to learn
- the ability to work independently
What’s in it for you
We believe that unleashing the potential of our employees is the best way to create value – both for our customers and for our employees. Here are five ways in which we do this:
- One team
- Play hard
- Great freedom
- No fluff
- Core commitment
Meet Bert from Core Development
At TheValueChain, our structure is flat and our teams compact. Innovation is our middle name, so you’ll be immersed in new technologies and solutions.