Who We Are
Let’s keep it short and sweet. TheValueChain is a dynamic team of qualified consultants focused on SAP. We help our customers find end-to-end solutions to their digital challenges. We live by our motto: Accelerate. Adapt. Act. In other words, we like to move it, move it! 😉
The Business Developer Business Development Specialist supports the sales & marketing team by doing the following activities:
- Participate in the Demand Generation operations to reach the right prospect at the right time with the right content.
- Follow-up and nurture leads generated from content marketing and demand generation activities (campaigns, events, blogs, social media, …)
- Profiling: Identifying key-decision persona and buying signals for demand generation activities (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, General prospect research, and other business intelligence tools such as ZoomInfo, Trends top 30.000,…)
- Contact key-decision persona via e-mail campaigns, LinkedIn and cold-calling to generate qualified leads.
- Data Quality: Ensuring that our data quality is in the best shape possible by actively contributing to prospect data enrichment and preparation for sales execution
- Report on lead generation progress by using our CRM system (SAP Business ByDesign) to keep our campaigns and prospect engagement on track
- Events: Supporting the planning, preparing, and following up of customer events, working with our marketing team and external event agencies.
- Overall, you will learn, grow & contribute as an essential part of the team.
Who You Are
- You have obtained a first hands-on (inside) sales experience, preferably in the B2B software and or services industry.
- Possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You pay attention to details as well as ability to deliver highly qualitive work and results.
- You have a capacity to listen actively to understand assignments, identify priorities to be able to deliver expected results
- Preferably some business software knowledge and top-level understanding of ERP and CRM solutions
- You will be fluent in Dutch with a high level of Business English (French as well? That is a plus!)
What’s in it for you?
- We can ensure that you will be more effective at:
- Working in a diverse team and being socially active at work
- Maintaining organisation during time sensitive periods
- Understanding what it takes to succeed in the B2B software and services sales/marketing fields
- Developing new methods of working and thinking outside the box
- Expanding your understanding of the software industry, working with seasoned SAP experts.
- Furthermore We believe that unleashing the potential of our employees is the best way to create value – both for our customers and for our employees. Here are five ways in which we do this:
One team – Play hard – Great freedom – No fluff – Core commitment
At TheValueChain, our structure is flat and our teams compact. Innovation is our middle name, so you’ll be immersed in new technologies and solutions. Add to that our belief in your ability to design your own career path and you get the idea: your ambition sets the pace for your future at TheValueChain!
And more! Because we know you can.
Come accelerate, adapt and act with us.