SAP solutions help companies accelerate their operations and boost their business. TheValueChain's Procurement and EAM-professional services units eagerly use cutting edge accelerators and can present a lot of interesting cases. Two experienced consultants share their knowledge during an inspiring and interactive knowledge session. Afterwards, there will be room to ask questions during a Q&A round. This is a free and online session, starting at 6pm and takes 1 hour.
What to expect?
The WhatSAP evening on 5 October takes us into two units, Procurement and EAM-professional services units, where SAP's offerings are helping to dramatically accelerate organisations' operations, reduce risk, control costs and support growth.
- Didier Ruelens (SAP procurement consultant & part of the procurement team) will show you how and why you can collect and Manage Carbon-Footprint Data From Suppliers During the Sourcing Pocesses.
- Tim Poppe (EAM expert & unit lead) will explain why (and how) you should familiarize yourself with the SAP Service and Asset Manager mobile app.
Date and time
Date: Thursday 5 Ocotober,
Time: 18:00-19:00, online
- 18:00: Welcome, presentation of TheValueChain
- 18:15: Tim Poppe (EAM expert & unit lead)
- 18:30: Didier Ruelens (SAP procurement consultant & part of the procurement team)
- 18:45: Q&A with Ambassadors
Ready to be inspired?
Interested? Register now for the WhatSAP session on 5 October 2023.