If you’re a CX specialist worth your salt (see requirements below), we’d love for you to join our team at TheValueChain. But don’t just do it for us – do it for you! Because we’re the kind of place that lets you build the career you want, whether you want to lead, to solve, to present or to create. If you will it, it is no dream!
Who we are
Let’s keep it short and sweet. TheValueChain is a dynamic team of qualified consultants focused on SAP. We help our customers find end-to-end solutions to their digital challenges. We live by our motto: Accelerate. Adapt. Act. In other words, we like to move it, move it!
What we want
We’re looking to add talent to CX (Customer eXperience), one of our 14 units. Our CX team helps our customers boost their engagement with their customers, using seamless, personalised content and smart technology (including Sales & Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, CPQ, Qualtrics and more).
How you can add value
We’re looking for junior and senior specialists with technical or functional knowledge of:
- Sales & Service Cloud (C4C), including the Cloud Application Studio for C4C development
- SalesForce CRM
- Field Service Management (FSM)
- Commerce & Spartacus (front-end and back-end development, solution architect/technical lead)
- Marketing & Emarsys
- CPQ/CPS with knowledge of Iron Python for CPQ
- Commissions management
An affinity with Integrations and DevOps/Jira is considered an advantage.
What it's like
The people in this team are a good mix of functional and technical profiles. This is necessary because of the various digitisation tracks and offers our people a good opportunity to discover different tracks and technologies and to broaden their professional horizons.
For you to make the most of this opportunity, you’ll need to be:
- A team player and an excellent communicator
- Hands-on, pro-active and analytical
- Curious about technology (we love being ahead of the curve and so should you!)
- Customer-focused (good) or customer-obsessed (better)
- Fluent in English and either French or Dutch
What's in it for you
We believe that unleashing the potential of our employees is the best way to create value – both for our customers and for our employees. Here are five ways in which we do this:
- One team
- Play hard
- Great freedom
- No fluff
- Core commitment
Meet Jeroen from Customer Experience
At TheValueChain, our structure is flat and our teams compact. Innovation is our middle name, so you’ll be immersed in new technologies and solutions.
Our forms are allergic to prefilled fields. Can you please fill in your information manually?